I know that my posts probably aren't normal blog posts, I mean most have an agenda, right? Are they all set out to sell you something like everything on instagram now?? Anyway, most blogs I've read have an intended topics, something specific they are talking about in each post. I intend to discuss in my posts whatever is on my mind at that very moment, some days, like my first few posts, will be all about one topic because it just so happened to stick around that long. Some days are random, with thoughts of growing up, or my recent fight with anxiety. Honestly I just need a place to vent, a place to lay my thoughts all out on there, get it off my chest. Sometimes that is all I need to do to come to a decision, to get my thoughts in line. That is what my blog posts are. Like my online journal.
Hulu picked up One Tree Hill, I've had a void since it left Netflix and I wasn't able to finish it, last episode of season 7 that's where I left it.
This show really is a great show, you can't help but love them and fall in love with their journey.
Also, I found a yoga video that I am really loving, and the soreness is very very real lol
it is suppose to be more for a stretch before your actual yoga workout but for me just beginning it is a bit more than a stretch and it helps me to learn the poses as I go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftLAgXeOJ8k

Short post today, I'm sure I'll be back again later or double it tomorrow lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today, I shall struggle, and struggle I do so well

For me,