• The Couple Next Door, I am extremely excited to read this book, it is currently waiting at the library for me to pick up tomorrow and I hope to be done with a stranger in my house by then
  • The Widow Fiona Barton
  • The Child Fiona Barton
  • Blood Sisters

two posts back I gave a list of my to be read books, these 4 were on it and did not disappoint, the others I gave a few pages and couldn't get into it or just ended up not enjoying the summary and didn't try it out.

As you can see from my previous post, a stranger in the house was a 5 star read for me, so I went on to the Couple Next Door and once again I loved it, the Unwanted Guest by far my favorite of this authors 3 books, and I really really liked all 3 but unwanted guest just reeled me in and dealt the punches. Now, I will say, the ending was a bit of a let down just didn't have the punches the rest of the book had by still a great read.
I went on to read The Haunting of Hill House after starting the netflix series and it was superb.

I just finished The Child by Fiona Barton and I set on the edge of my seat and couldn't put it down. The first 80 pages or so were a big slow but when it sped up it went full speed ahead, the ending I couldn't have guessed

I have now started I know you Know 

22 books down, 7 to go for the rest of the year, I have We have always lived in the castle, and, and then there were none to read after I finish I know you know, and then just requested 6 more highly recommended books from the library. I hope the streak of great books continues. I am thoroughly enjoying my dive back into reading again



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today, I shall struggle, and struggle I do so well

For me,