Shari Lapena has me HOOKED

Good Morning,

I was up until 230am and finished A Stranger in the House, SHIT, this book!!! A little over halfway through I thought I had it figured it out, and then I didn't. I absolutely love books that allow you to think you've figured it out and then not only show you that you're wrong but then surprise the shit out of you over and over again until the book ends. I love that an author is able to do that, The Woman in Cabin 10 is another book I've read recently that was the same way, The Girl on the Train is another, these are the books I apparently love!! I'll head to pick up the Couple Next Door shortly on my way to an escape room (ahhh yah), cannot wait to start it

on another front, I HAD no idea that Scarlet Gospel was a book based off of Pinhead/Hellraiser #completeandtotalshock 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today, I shall struggle, and struggle I do so well

For me,