So many decisions

I started my day with a long list of things I want to achieve, which stresses me out from the get-go.
Dishes/pick up house
Work Meetings
Research Buddhism
Watch Yoga videos to understand proper posture of poses
Research Yoga Mats
Start looking into aerial yoga (my main yoga goal, I want...no I need to do this!!)
Honestly, I've probably spent more time looking up yoga mats and swings on amazon than I have actually spent watching videos on how to do this
I mean seriously, I have fallen into the black hole of google, amazon, and youtube. With a billion tabs open so I don't forget one of the things I've found or wanted to read up on...this is getting ridiculous.
Obviously these are first world problems

I pushed everything aside and made myself stop putting it off, I just finished up with my very first yoga lesson. Granted I'm doing this at home, and I don't have a yoga mat at the moment but I did use my daughters gym mat which is very thick and hard and well I'll go get a mat this evening. Other than those things it felt amazing, I am going to love this, it is exactly what I needed.
I will do another later that I'll consider an actual yoga session because it will be less about learning posture for the poses and actually doing them.
My cousin, beautiful lady that she is, is the one who has inspired me to try yoga. She is amazing at it, she is just so knowledagable about it. So tonight, with tips from her, I'll be in a quiet well naturally lit room with a calming scent going. She uses candles, but I'm a scentsy girl and I don't have a single candle in this house so I'll riffle through my wax collection and see what scent is calming for me. I'm thinking sweet cucumber, it's so calming and clean and pure to me, but we will see.

My focus for today
We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.

Here is the link to the video I did this morning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cCYQh0czfY&index=9&list=PLtpche1swFw-kUd0UXAWMkUgj1vRa3fCX

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Today, I shall struggle, and struggle I do so well

For me,